Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Weclome!

Hello and welcome!!

A little about me, I am Kelly

*I am the wife to a wonderful man named Chad, whom is my best friend and I would give anything to make that man happy.

*I am the proud mother to a very cute, rambunctious, wildly crazy, sweet and loving 2 year old little girl name Kadence Paige <3

*I am originally from NC where I had lived for 21 years but now call Southern California home. I moved here after my husband got out of the USMC. I will always be a Carolina girl though ;)

* I am not so good with grammar so please excuse any mistakes I make. I want to this to be something fun and not something everyone is going to judge and comment about how I didn't write something right. If that is you, please go ahead and skip my page now! No negativity please and thank you.

*I have created this blog as a place to create, share,and write about all things related to the life of a stay at home mom. Join me if you will on the crazy journey I call my life. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I will enjoy creating it for you and making the memories with my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment